Saidu Medical College Swat is administered by a Principal/Dean who is appointed by Health Department, Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. He is helped by Vice Principals, other senior faculty members of the college and the academics council.
- Carry out all academic, administrative and financial responsibilities assigned to him by the health department.
- Represent the College at Institutional Management Council and other necessary forums.
- Discharges all academic duties entrusted to him and deals with all the matters of academic interest in the Institution at all time.
- Draw and promulgate the detailed teaching program for students in accordance with the decisions of the Academic Council and Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Approve the agenda of the meetings of the college academic Council.
- The Principal/ Vice Principal will sign and issue academic certificates in respect of the students.
- Preside over the various academic functions of the college.
- Be responsible for the compilation of all medical education and research data in the institution.
- Carries out all other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time by the Govt./ Institutional management committee
Vice Principal (Clinical)
- He will ensure that all leave of the clinical staff is properly maintained and recorded and sent to the office of the Principal, SMC Swat.
- He will ensure that proper teaching schedule has being carried out in Teaching Hospitals for the medical students of SMC.
- He will ensure that maternity duties of the students is done in a proper way and well organized.
Vice Principal (Admin)
He will undertake morning rounds daily of the college and ensure that all officials come on time and no absenteeism is observed. He will be responsible for the punctuality of all staff of the college.