ANNUAL TUITION FEE SCHEDULE
The fees and subscription given in the prospectus of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Dental Colleges for current Session are payable by all the students of Medical and Dental Colleges from 1st year to Final year class irrespective of their year of admission.
Following is the Tuition Fee Schedule:
Nature of Seat(s)
1. Category A (Normal fee paying seats):
a. Open Merit seats
b. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Backward areas
c. FATA Seats in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Dental colleges
d. Federal Reserved Seats for AJK/Northern Areas
e. Seats for the Disabled Students
f. Minority Seats
g. Federal Seats for Overseas Pakistanis of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa origin
h. Students under Pakistan Technical Assistance Program and Foreign Nationals.
.i. .FATA/Baluchistan Project seats.
2. Category B (Provincial Self Finance Seats)
a. General Self finance Seats
First year MBBS: Rs.400,000/- per annum
Subsequent years: Rs.400,000/- per annum
Cosession of 25% of fee will be given to the children of Medical Teachers and employees/Retired from Public Sector Medical/Dental Colleges, selected under self finance on merit.
b. Category C (Foreign Self Finance Seats):
For MBBS US $. 6,000/- per annum
1. Any student admitted against the General Self-finance seats if fails in a class would have to deposit Rs. 50,000/- for repeatacademic year in which she fails. Subsequently, after promotion to next higher class she will pay the normal selffinance fee.
2. Any student admitted against the Foreign Self-Financing seats etc. if fails in a class will have to deposit a fee of US$ 1,000/- for repeating the academic year. Subsequently, after promotion to next higher class he/she will pay the normal fee forForeign Self-Financing Students.
3. Any student who fails/ is detained in a professional examination both in annual and supplementary in any medical/dental subject shall not be promoted to the next higher class. He/she shall undergo the course of studies in the subject(s) in which she failed/detained and will be required to complete at least 75% attendance in the same class in which she has failed. There will be no provisional promotion in any case. Students must clear all subjects before promotion to the next class. No candidate is allowed under any circumstances to appear in two professional examinations in one academic year. Students who do not clear Part I and Part II of 1st professional examination in four chances each will not be eligible for further medical studies in the country.
4. All students must pay their fees/dues by the date(s) fixed by the Principal of the concerned college. If any student is unable to pay the dues on the due date, he/she must seek the permission of the Principal for extension of the last date of receipt of dues. If the fee is not paid one month after the due date, the defaulters in category A will be fined rupees 30/- per day, and those in category B & C will be fined Rs. 120 per day. Fines once levied will not be condoned.
If the defaulter fails to clear the dues 60 days after the last due date, the candidates name will be struck off the college roll. The candidate may appeal to the college authorities for readmission in the same session. The college authorities may allow readmission on compassionate grounds only after payment of Rs. 10,000/- for category A students and Rs. 50,000/- for category B & C students. This will be in addition to the college normal fees and other subscriptions.